Monday, February 20, 2012

Eze's Canvas: Stage One

These are a few pictures of a canvas I'm working on for Eze, who is the son of Langston's primary teacher/caretaker, Anya, at his daycare.  The design was pretty much up to me, except she wanted it to involve super heroes and sports.  So, here's what I came up with:  the entire background will look like a basketball.  I've written his name to look like a comic book title, inspired mostly by the lettering for the X-Men comic book covers.  And his name is flanked by Superman and Batman, two of his favorite super heroes.  The pics aren't great due to a combination of poor lighting and the pencil not showing up well on the orange background.  I have everything drawn except the rest of Batman.  You can see that I've only finished his chest so far.  I hope to start painting in the next day or two.    








No comments:

Post a Comment