Thursday, February 16, 2012

Delving Into Digital Drawing

I just drew my first picture on a digital tablet; I am borrowing one for now from my friend Adam to get accustomed to it and see if I want to invest in one myself.  The biggest adjustment is looking at the computer screen while you draw instead of the tablet (like you do with a regular piece of paper and pencil).  Though I grew more comfortable with the process and using the tools within the hour or so of playing with it, I'm still thinking I might invest in the slightly more expensive model that allows you to draw directly on the tablet.  It will be a while before I can afford that anyhow, so, in the meantime, I may grow to like this version just fine.  I'll post my rudimentary attempt below. 

We're taking our first official family vacation this summer to Disney World.  Needless to say, I'm excited and already counting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment