Sunday, April 8, 2012

Anijha's Canvas...In Progress

I was planning to have Anijha's canvas finished by today, but, with little notice, we had had to accommodate family at our house for almost our entire Spring Break.  Needless to say, some of our plans were pushed back or completely usurped.  Still, I made some progress on the canvas and can probably finish very soon.  I think the final canvas will look quite different from the process pictures I'll post below (in a good way), but you can get an idea of where it's going.  For this canvas, the only requests I was given were flowers, hearts, peace signs, and fluorescent colors.  While Eze's design with Superman and Batman came to me almost immediately, I actually struggled with this one.  Anijha seemed pleased with the mock-up drawing, so I hope she'll be pleased with the final result.  Until then, here are some process pictures...



No comments:

Post a Comment